Many fluidic processes come closer to the point of interest. For example medical devices like dialysis machines become homecare devices and operate close to the patient. Washing units in analytical equipment are positioned on the pipetting arm or directly on the print head in printing applications. This requires special components. Solenoid valves need to switch without noise. They need to be smaller and lighter. Nevertheless it is essential to guarantee a long lifetime and excellent switching characteristics. All this is concerted in the Whisper Valve type 6724 and thanks to the modular structure and the range of available materials this valve is almost universal.
- Highest chemical resistance
- Compact design with 8.9 mm width
- Orifice size 0,8 mm (vacuum up to 5 bar [72,52psi]) and 1.2 mm (vacuum up to 3 bar [43.51psi])
- Very fast, almost silent switching with < 20 dB (A) and < 1 W power consumption
- High back pressure tightness, excellent cleanability and 100% duty cycle
For selecting the correct product please refer to the technical data, images and notes for proper use according to the data sheet.