Direct acting medium separated 2/2- and 3/2-way Rocker Solenoid Valve for control of aggressive fluids and gases in analytical medical_x000D_
appli cations, the food industry, and also the chemical industry for dosing, filling, mixing and distribution._x000D_
The medium is in contact with fluid housing and seal material solely through the isolating diaphragm. This valve with the new TwinPoweractuator, robust screw-in connection and 22 mm installation width, will fulfil the highest requirements. The established rocker solenoid technology is characterized through full back pressure tightness, good rinsing capability and low internal volume. Type 6628 is available in different technical versions and by virtue of_x000D_
several body options, it offers a perfect adaption in fluid applications.
- 22 mm ultra compact design with orifices up to DN 3.0
- Isolating diaphragm for high chemical resistance
- Circuit function NC, NO and 3-way universal
- Back pressure tightness via rocker principle
- Minimal internal volume with excellent cleanability
For selecting the correct product please refer to the technical data, images and notes for proper use according to the data sheet.