Standardise your pneumatic process automation system: Select the right control cabinet solution for your system needs from a table of pre-defined control cabinet solutions. Pre-prepared order tables make ordering easier and you benefit from fast delivery times.
No installation is like the others. Different, optional units offer needed flexibility. This is why the ideal control cabinet is tailored to your needs. Of course, we are also available to provide advice and assistance if the right solution for you is not listed in the standard designs.
Pneumatic automation system Type 8614
The pre-defined control cabinet solutions differ in their series with the following versions:
- Hygienic design bodies are available in three widths as standard (with the same build height and depth): 390 mm, 510 mm and 810 mm
- Four different Bürkert valve island types in sizes from 8 to 48 valve functions
- With or without integrated filter controller with automated discharge
- Optimised units such as pressure monitors, power supply units, HD wall spacer brackets, etc. can be installed at any time
Included as standard:
- Mounting rail for additional electronic components such as I/O system, power supply unit, etc.
- All external components made of stainless steel (e.g. cable glands, pneumatic connectors)
- Breather drains for pressure equalisation and condensate discharge
Increase your process reliability
Various functions increase equipment availability, providing longer production times and higher output:
- P-channel shut-off (hot-swap function): Replace pilot valves during operation
- Check valve in R+S channel: Integrating these into the base modules of the valve island allows bleeding errors to be prevented
- Shipped with all required certificates
What’ll it be?
Order products and spare parts easily online: You can find the right products online using functions such as the product categories or search.