Bürkert @ analytica 2022
Visit us from June 21-24, 2022 at booth A1.307 and learn about a variety of ways to optimize your analysis process.
We are your partner for system solutions in the fields of life science, process & environmental analysis
We understand the growing demands on tomorrow's analytical technology, process monitoring, documentation, reliability and accuracy. Our dosing solutions use unique sensor technology and are thus able to dose liquid volumes of just a few nl in a closed control loop - digital communication and documentation included.
Bring your challenge to analytica.
We look forward to talking to you in person!
Ticket for analytica
You do not have an analytica admission ticket yet?
Then please contact us at: Contact Events
You already have a personal voucher code?
Redeem it here: analytica
Please observe the Covid rules in force at the time of the fair.
This is what you can expect at our booth:
- Dosing components such as valves and sensors
- Compact valve manifolds
- Open loop systems
- Highly integrated, customized closed-loop systems
Do you already know our system houses, where customer-specific solutions are created together with you - our customers?
At Bürkert, we develop individual solutions for you from coordinated components - creatively, quickly and economically. In our five system houses worldwide, you can expect well-coordinated project teams and cross-industry synergy effects. Perhaps your customized fluid management solution will soon be created under this roof.
2/2 way Flipper-Solenoid Valve with separating diaphragm
- Only 4.5 mm wide
- Medium isolation, for aggressive fluids
- Vacuum up to 7 bar
- Short response times
2/2 or 3/2-way Whisper Valve with media separation
- Highest chemical resistance
- Compact design with 8.9 mm installation width
- DN 0.8 mm (vacuum up to 5 bar) and 1.2 mm (vacuum up to 3 bar)
- Very fast, almost silent switching with < 20 dB (A) and very low power consumption
- High back-pressure tightness, excellent cleanability and 100% duty cycle
FLOWave SAW flowmeter
- No obstacles inside the measuring tube, compact, lightweight and low energy consumption
- Conforms to hygienic requirements, CIP/SIP compatible
- Ideal for liquids with low or no conductivity
- Digital communication, parameterisation via Communicator, display
- Optional: ATEX/IECEx certification, II 3G/D
Mass Flow Controller (MFC)/ Mass Flow Meter (MFM) for gases
- Nominal flow ranges from 0.010 l/min to 160 l/min
- Highest measuring accuracy and repeatability with very fast response times
- Long-term stability of the flow calibration
- Easy device exchange due to configuration memory
- Optional: ATEX II Cat. 3G/D or USP Class VI, FDA, EG 1935 conformity
Mass flow controller (MFC)/mass flowmeter (MFM) for liquids
- Flow measurement/control up to 120 kg/h
- Very high accuracy and measuring range
- High long-term stability, no zero-point adjustment necessary
- Highly resistant wetted materials
- Suitable for numerous liquids
I/O module, IP 20
- Configurable input and output modules for analogue and digital signals
- Integrated diagnostic possibilities such as wire break, short circuit detection
- Installation and disassembly without tools
- Colour-coded push-in connectors to avoid wiring errors
- Available modules: 8DI, 8DO, 4AI, 4AO