Future Flow: Inspiring Leaders wanted
Shape innovative future topics and take your management skills to a new level: apply now for Future Flow, Bürkert’s international leadership programme.
The challenge is calling you
Future Flow gives you an opportunity to make change possible. It offers a chance to actively shape and contribute ideas that can alter the future for the better. Use your expertise, establish a worldwide network – and effectively expand your leadership skills in strategic subject areas.
This awaits you with Future Flow.
Together to the top
Achieve something special with us. Do you have an agile mindset and want to develop new solutions to the pressing matters of our times? Set out on new paths and apply for our Future Flow leadership programme! Set out on new paths and apply to our Future Flow leadership programme!
One team, one mission
Head off the beaten track and help shape the future of Bürkert. Within Future Flow, you will be working on innovative concepts and creative solutions for topics such as sustainable management, global service business or agile production. Apply now and discover new ways. More about Future Flow.
From pioneer to market leader: are you in?
Bürkert has been a worldwide leader in the field of fluid control systems for more than 75 years. Future Flow is our new international programme for managers in strategic topics. Discover your pioneering spirit!
Apply now to the Bürkert Future Flow leadership programme.
We look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your ideas.
Do you have further questions? Our HR partners Barbara Bühler and Silke Geißler will be delighted to help:
Discover new horizons together
Some of the highlights that await you include:
- tailored support focusing on development of your technical and leadership competence as well as social and personal skills
- technical and personal support including mentoring and targeted coaching
- regular feedback meetings and informal meetings
- a networking programme to develop your global network
- the chance to take on a management position
- the opportunity to actively shape Bürkert and set the course for a progressive future
Key points within the programme
- individual start date
- whether you are a young professional or an established executive, Future Flow is individually designed and tailored to your needs
- the programme lasts 2 - 3 years depending on the topic with an appropriate position waiting for you afterwards
- based out of Ingelfingen, you will be working both nationally and internationally on your future topics
Let’s break new ground together - and find innovative solutions:
Want to become part of our Future Flow leadership programme?
Click here for the specific job description:
- Sustainable Management
- Technical innovation fields: Strategic Focus Hydrogen Use
- Technical innovation fields: Strategic Focus Field Micro Sensor
- Technical innovation fields: Strategic Focus Field Process Automation
- New Business Model Development
- Global Service Business
- New Work
- Organizational intelligence
- Agile Production
Any questions about the positions will be happily answered by the colleagues named in the respective postings.