Sprinkler heads have seals held in place by glass bulbs that break if heated above a set temperature. If the bulb breaks due to a fire or if it is damaged, the level of gas pressure drops and the pressure sensor activates the water valve. The formation of particles, scale or corrosion is not uncommon as the water pressure sits in the pipeline and at the valve without moving. Nevertheless, the media-separated solenoid valves ensure sprinkler systems have the capacity to supply contaminated extinguishing water reliably whenever it is required.
Typical applications for particle handling
The ideal media separated solenoid valve for your application
Servo-assisted 2/2-way diaphragm valve
- Servo-assisted diaphragm valve up to DN65 orifice
- Separating diaphragm for aggressive and contaminated media
- Closing and opening times can be adjusted individually
- Explosion-proof versions (Cat.2)
- Service-friendly manual override
Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co. KG
D-74653 Ingelfingen, Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)7940 10-0
Telefax: +49 (0)7940 10-91 204
Do you have any questions? Don´t hesitate to contact us.