If the galley car heats up, it leads to oxygen depletion and scaling of the water. As a result, the water is corrosive and contaminated with particles. New water of different qualities is added to the tank, which can cause the drinking water to become an aggressive mixture. Type 0131 media-separated valve provides the solution, as it stays open after the switch-on pulse. If the outside temperature drops below 4 °C and the galley does not have a power supply, the tank must be force-drained automatically. In this case, the battery-backed control opens the valve automatically or it can be operated manually.
Typical applications for particle handling
The ideal media separated solenoid valve for your application
Toggle valves 2/2 or 3/2 way direct-acting
- Direct-acting, media separated valve with diameter of up to DN 20
- Vibration-proof, block screwed coil system
- Energy-saving power reduction in all DC versions
- Increased safety with electric position feedback (optional)
- Robust, service-friendly manual override
Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co. KG
D-74653 Ingelfingen, Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)7940 10-0
Telefax: +49 (0)7940 10-91 204
Do you have any questions? Don´t hesitate to contact us.