- Integrated system solutions for optimised media control, distribution and dosing
- Perfected cleaning process with valves with media separation
- Maximum reliability thanks to high-quality products and 100% tested complete solutions
In laboratory testing, the precision of the analysis plays a critical role in the subsequent treatment of the patient, which is why residues in the dosing needles and contamination must be avoided at all costs. The dosing must also be highly precise and allows for no margin of error. To satisfy all of these requirements, Bürkert offers customised system solutions that precisely control the entire processes and work reliably and safely when handling the samples. The broad expertise and tested components make Bürkert a proven technological partner when it comes to media control for the analysis of blood, serum and urine.
Worry-free sample and reagent dosing
The dosing needle reliably transports the precisely defined volume of a sample or reagent and the syringe pump measures these out into a cuvette. After each process, the dosing needle is reliably purged of residues using compressed air and vacuum as well as a cleaning agent, enabling a large number of samples to be mixed and measured in rapid succession. Bürkert products and customised system solutions are excellently suitable as process components in media control for cleaning the dosing needles. The cleaning process has been perfected with system
solutions and valves with media separation, assisted by a selection of highly resistant materials. Bürkert’s readiness to listen carefully and address your needs precisely before finding a solution enables you to concentrate on your most important tasks.
Special advantage: Especially when handling biological media, it is important to prevent substances from being carried over and avoid contamination. Bürkert products offer excellent rinsability thanks to a virtually cavity-free design, optimised flow and highly precise mould design.
Products and systems for your media control
Modular system for syringe pump dosing
- Flexible and versatile system
- Reliable regulation of flow rates
- Designed to prevent and detect air bubbles
Variants with specialized modifications such as
- FDA-compliant materials
- High-pressure version
Extremely reduced internal volume
Your customized system solution
- Our team of experts works throughout the entire duration of the project for you
- CAD-based animations and simulations are used to validate the design even before the prototype is built
- Many years of experience with materials, mould engineering, design and production technology enable the development of a unique, customised solution