Benefits for you
- Virtually silent switching for unproblematic use in noise sensitive areas
- Extremely compact design (7mm & 9 mm width) and low overall weight for installation in close spaces and in automatic pipettes
- High fluidic performance with working pressure of 3 bar by orifice sizes 0,8 mm (Type 6712) and 1,2 mm (Type 6724)
- Minimal internal volume for excellent flushability with minimum requirement for liquid in the dosing and rinsing cycles
- High working pressure for minimal dwell time of the medium in the valve
- Low power consumption during switching and holding
- Replacement of dosing chamber for use in disposable applications possible
"Who's to say that you have to hear the switching of a valve, anyway?"
Increasing miniaturisation with higher performance - that is what is required today in all industrial sectors. Our new WhisperValve micro valve technology keeps pace with these trends, featuring an extremely compact design with unusually high efficiency for its size. Innovative actuator technology enables virtually silent switching of the valve, which makes the WhisperValve unique in its markets. A design with minimal internal volume, excellent flushability and reliable media separation is combined with high switching speed and dosing accuracy. The new actuator also enables proportional switching behaviour of the valve.