Make your shopping process in our eShop as simple as possible and benefit from the full range of functions available. The 2-minute video below shows you how.
1. What’s the quickest way to find the product I want?
There are various tools to help you choose your products:
- You can get quick results by entering article numbers, type numbers or keywords into the search field at the top of the page, for example.
- The navigation system allows you to search for an article in a particular product group.
- If you are looking for specific product features, you can use the product filter to refine your search.
- Available certificates, spare parts and corresponding accessories can also be added to your shopping cart.
- You can compare your choice of items using the comparison function to make the decision easier.
- Using the quick order function, you can enter any known article numbers directly or upload a file.
Do you have any questions that you’d like some personal help with? Simply choose your preferred method of getting in touch with us.
2. When do I need to register?
To order from our eShop you need a customer account, which will require you to register on our website. Whether you’re a new or an existing customer, all it takes is a few clicks.
Find out here if we're delivering eShop orders to your destination:
What’s more, when you register you’ll benefit from our My Bürkert customer portal which gives you the opportunity to download key documents and CAD drawings.
3. Which functions do I absolutely need to know about?
- Enter your customer number and customer order number to make it easier to find the documents on the system.
- If you need a quotation before ordering, for your internal processes, you can easily generate this based on a shopping cart filled with products or a watch list.
- Wish lists can be used to save Bürkert articles for future projects or for selection.
- If required, you can share the contents of your shopping basket, quotation or wish list with your colleagues or your Bürkert contact person via a link.
Visit the Bürkert eShop and let’s get some ideas flowing together.