Customized system solutions for your application –
Focus on your core business, we take care of the fluidics!
By outsourcing a sub-process to a trustworthy and reliable partner, you create space for yourself in which you can fully focus on your core business - e.g. the optimization of your medical devices.
We provide you with the fluidic system solution, from the idea to development and production. Due to our high vertical range of manufacture, we are usually able to deliver even in these difficult times.
Bring your challenge to COMPAMED. We look forward to a personal discussion with you!
You don't have an vochure code for COMPAMED yet?
Then please contact us at: Contact Event
You already have a personal voucher code?
You can enter it here: www.compamed.com/vochure
Please observe the Covid rules in force at the time of the fair.
This is what you can expect at COMPAMED:
- System solution for dosing small quantities
- System solutions for in vitro diagnostics
- System solution from the field of stem cell research
- System solution for respiratory technology
- System solutions for personalized medicine
- Energy-saving pulse valve Type 6724
- Durable and reliable components such as microvalves, pressure controller
2/2 or 3/2-way Whisper Valve with media separation
- Highest chemical resistance
- Compact design with 8.9 mm installation width
- DN 0.8 mm (vacuum up to 5 bar) and 1.2 mm (vacuum up to 3 bar)
- Very fast, almost silent switching with < 20 dB (A) and very low power consumption
- High back-pressure tightness, excellent cleanability and 100% duty cycle
Pressure controller for precise time-pressure dosing
- Repeatable and accurate dosing of liquids in the µl range
- Response time in milliseconds and active pressure relief for optimum control performance
- Digital communication for easy integration into your fieldbus network
- Extended functionality through additional sensor input + actuator output e.g. for pump or additional pressure sensor
- Active vent valve to minimize consumption of costly carrier gas
Our system solutions are developed in the five Buerkert-Systemhauses in Germany, the USA and China. Experienced project teams work closely with you to develop individual solutions tailored to your needs.